2016 meetings / talks:
2015 meetings / talks:
- September 7-11, 2015, invited speaker at the conference: Recent Progress in Collisionless Models, Imperial College, London
- May + June, 2015, Senior Researcher, Centre de Math Laurent Schwartz, École polytechnique, France
- June 23-26, 2015, invited speaker at the "Shock Waves and Beyond" conference, IHP, Paris.
- May 24- 30, 2015, visiting ENS de Lyon, Lyon, France
- May 21, 2015, PDE seminar, Math Institute, Oxford
- April 23, 2015, CNA seminar, Carnegie Mellon
- Feb 21-22, 2015, invited speaker, Workshop in PDEs at Brown
- Feb 13, 2015, Fluid Dynamics Research Consortium seminar, Penn State
- 2014 meetings / talks:
- Dec 11, Analysis of Fluids seminar, Princeton
- Oct 30, Diff Eqns seminar, Univ of Michigan
- Oct 9, Math Colloquium, home institution = Penn State!
- Oct 7, Harmonic Analysis and Diff Eqns seminar, U Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Jan 15-18, Joint Math meeting at Baltimore
- Feb 7, pde seminar at Brown
- March 7, colloquium at U Tennessee
- June at Paris 7
- June 10, pde seminar at IHP
- July 07-11: The 10th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications, Madrid, Spain
- Speak in Special Session: Dynamics of fluids and nonlinear waves (my talk: nonlinear stability of source defects)
- Speak in Special Session: Harmonic Analysis tools for Fluid Mechanics (my talk: spectral instability of boundary layers)
- July 14 - July 25 (co-organizer / mini-course speaker), Summer school at Vietnam Institute for Advanced Study, Hanoi, Vietnam
- August 10-11 (co-organizer), Mathematical conference: Summer Meeting 2014, Math department, University of Natural Science, Hochiminh, Vietnam.
2013 meetings / talks:
- Nov 4th, PDE seminar, Math department at Drexel.
- Oct 25-27: The 13th Annual Red Raider Mini-Symposium on ``Aspects of Fluid Dynamics'', Texas Tech University (invited speaker).
- Oct 18-20: AMS Central Sectional Meeting, Washington University, St. Luis, MO.
- July: The 2013 Peking Applied Mathematics Summer School, Peking University (20-hour invited lecturer)