29. Prandtl boundary layer expansions of steady Navier-Stokes over a moving plate, with Y. Guo
28. Remarks on the inviscid limit for the compressible flows, with C. Bardos
preprint 2014, arXiv:1410.4952
27. Nonlinear stability of source defects in oscillatory media, with Beck, Sandstede, and Zumbrun.
26. Global magnetic confinement for the 1.5D Vlasov-Maxwell system, with T. V. Nguyen and W. Strauss
Kinetic and Related Models, to appear. arXiv:1410.3003
25. Spectral stability of Prandtl boundary layers: an overview, with Grenier and Guo.
24. Spectral instability of characteristic boundary layer flows, with Grenier and Guo
23. Spectral instability of symmetric shear flows in a two-dimensional channel, with Grenier and Guo
22. Nonlinear stability of source defects in the complex Ginzburg-Landau equation, with M. Beck, B. Sandstede, and K. Zumbrun.
Nonlinearity, to appear. pdf file.
21. Topography influence on the Lake equations in bounded domains, with C. Lacave and B. Pausader,
J. Math. Fluid Mech., to appear. pdf file.
20. Linear Stability Analysis of a Hot Plasma in a Solid Torus, with W. A. Strauss
Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal., to appear. pdf file
19. Stability analysis of collisionless plasmas with specularly reflecting boundary, with W. A. Strauss.
SIAM J. Math. Anal., 45(2013), no. 2, 777--808. pdf file
18. Boundary layers interactions in the plane parallel incompressible flows (with F. Sueur),
Nonlinearity, 25 (2012) 3327--3342. pdf file
17. Toward nonlinear stability of sources via a modified Burgers equation (with M. Beck, B. Sandstede, and K. Zumbrun).
Physica D, 241 (2012), no. 4, 382--392. pdf file
16. A note on the Prandtl boundary layers (with Y. Guo).
Comm. Pure Appl. Math., 64 (2011), no. 10, 1416--1438. pdf file
15. Multi-dimensional stability of Lax shocks in hyperbolic-elliptic coupled systems.
Journal of Differential Equations, 252 (2012), no. 1, 382--411. pdf file
14. Remarks on the ill-posedness of the Prandtl equation (with D. Gerard--Varet).
Asymptotic Analysis, 77 (2012), no. 1-2, 71--88. pdf file
13. Long-time stability of multi-dimensional noncharacteristic viscous boundary layers (with K. Zumbrun).
Comm. Math. Phys., 299 (2010), no. 1, 1--44. pdf file
12. On asymptotic stability of noncharacteristic viscous boundary layers.
SIAM J. Math. Anal., 42 (2010), no. 3, 1156--1178. pdf file
11. Stability of radiative shock profiles for hyperbolic-elliptic coupled systems (with R. Plaza and K. Zumbrun).
Phys. D, 239 (2010), no. 8, 428--453. pdf file
10. Stability of scalar radiative shock profiles (with C. Lattanzio, C. Mascia, R. Plaza, and K. Zumbrun).
SIAM J. Math. Anal. 41 (2009/10), no. 6, 2165--2206. pdf file
9. Stability of multi-dimensional viscous shocks for symmetric systems with variable multiplicities.
Duke Math. J. 150 (2009), no. 3, 577--614. pdf file
8. Long-time stability of large-amplitude noncharacteristic boundary layers of general hyperbolic-parabolic conservation laws (with K. Zumbrun).
J. Math. Pures Appl. (9) 92 (2009), no. 6, 547--598. pdf file
7. Spectral stability of noncharacteristic isentropic Navier--Stokes boundary layers (with N. Costanzino, J. Humpherys, and K. Zumbrun).
Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 192 (2009), no. 3, 537--587. pdf file
6. Regularity and coexistence problems for strongly coupled elliptic systems (with D. Le and L. Nguyen).
Indiana Univ. Math. J., 56 (2007), no. 4, 1749--1791 pdf file
5. Global attractors and uniform persistence for cross diffusion parabolic systems (with D. Le).
Dyn. Sys. and Apps. 16 (2007), no. 2, 361--377. pdf file
4. Everywhere regularity for degenerate cross diffusion systems (with D. Le).
Comm. in PDEs, 31 (2006), no. 1-3, 307--324. pdf file
3. Persistence for a class of triangular cross diffusion parabolic systems (with D. Le).
Adv. Non. Stud., 5 (2005), no. 4, 493--514. pdf file
2. Global existence for a class of triangular parabolic systems on domains of arbitrary dimension (with D. Le).
Proc. of AMS, 133(2005), 1985-1992. pdf file
1. Shigesada-Kawasaki-Teramoto model on higher dimensional domains (with D. Le and L. Nguyen).
Elec. J. Diff. Eqs., 2003, No. 72. pdf file
T. Nguyen and K. Zumbrun, Long-time stability of noncharacteristic viscous boundary layers. S\'eminaire 2009-2010: \'Equations aux d\'eriv\'ees partielles (Polytechnique).
- Asymptotic stability of noncharacteristic viscous boundary layers, Ph.D. thesis, Indiana University, 2009. pdf file
- Cross diffusion systems, M.S. thesis, University of Texas at San Antonio, 2006. pdf file
- Semi-group theory and fractional power operators, B.S. thesis, Vietnam National University, HoChiMinh city, 2002.